Conifers Call : Shimla Journal of Poetry and Criticism
- Spirituality and Law : A Study of Hindu Conceptof Marriage through ‘Ardhnarishwaram’
- Empowerment of Women characters in ManjuKapur’s Difficult Daughters
- The Treatment of Homosexuality in Murgikhana(The Hen House) of Kewal Sood
- Assimilation: A Big Challenge among Immigrants in Honor Based Societies as mirrored by Unni Wikan
- Hindi Film Songs: Transcend Visa, Language and Culture
- Reinvigorating Memories, Cultural Attitudes and the Practice of Mothering : A Reading of Jerry Pinto’s Em and the Big Hoom through the Gender Lens.